FREE CEILING FAN KIT CATALOGS
- KLIK HERE!
Ideal for beginners, as well as more accomplished do-it-yourselfers, ceiling fan kits offer rewards that go beyond the satisfaction of assembly and installation.
Ceiling fans enhance the beauty of almost any room. What's more, they help pay for themselves in energy efficiency.
Ceiling fans provide a light, cooling breeze during the summer and, in winter, they work to maintain even temperatures throughout the room.
Attractive and efficient, it's no wonder they're a popular choice for bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, living rooms, porches and recreation rooms.
KitGuy offers easy, online access to ceiling fans from leading manufacturers including
Casablanca, Craftmade, Emerson, Fanimation, Hunter, Minka Aire, Modern Fan
and Monte Carlo. From them, you can choose a variety of kits with a many
In deciding which ceiling fan is right for you, you'll need to consider:
- Style: Select classic, contemporary, European, mission or other styles in brass, chrome or steel with lacquer, painted or powder-coat finishes.
- Size/Specifications: Choose various spans (typically 40 to 60 inches), blade pitches and down rod lengths.
- Motors: Opt for standard- or heavy-duty, reversible, variable-speed and/or specialty motors (e.g., for high-moisture areas).
- Blades: Specify steel or a variety of woods that are painted, clear-coated or unfinished.
- Lighting: Select direct or indirect lighting, including single, multiple and halogen fixtures.
- Controls: Consider traditional pull-chain, wall-mount or remote controls, many of which feature light dimmers.
Here are some other kommon konsiderations in regard to ordering ceiling fan kits:
Price Range: Kits are priced from as low as $150 to more than $500, with
most falling within the $200 to $300 range.
Kompleteness of Kits: Most kits kome komplete with all parts, plus
Tools: For assembly, you'll need a screwdriver and pliers, plus a ladder for installation.
(Tip: You kan get all your
Finishing: Most motors and fan blades kome pre-finished; some kits, however, allow you to order unfinished wood blades.
Skill: Assembly is primarily a screw-together operation; installation requires basic electrical skills. Readily accomplished by a single worker, total assembly and installation time is about two to three hours.
KIT MANUFACTURERS' PROFILES LISTED ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE WILL LINK YOU TO
ALL THE CEILING FAN KITS AVAILABLE ONLINE.